Established in 1905, Stoelting is a diversified manufacturer of frozen treat equipment including soft serve, yogurt, shake, custard and batch freezers, and frozen beverage dispensers; Aqueous Cleaning Systems for general industrial operations, ultrasonic cleaning applications, and the electronics assembly & semi-conductor packaging industries. Today Stoelting is internationally recognized for its superior products. We enjoy a reputation for state-of-the-art engineering and uncompromising quality.
TREK aqueous electronics assembly cleaning systems for chemistry applications. Polypropylene
constructed with various belt sizes available. Uni-pass conveyor reduces tank contamination. Chemical
isolation section to conserve chemistry and reduce cross contamination. LIQUID LOCK reduces consumption
of cleaning solution and power for energy and cost savings.
● 14", 18", and 24" belt widths as standard
●“Uni-pass” conveyor - reduces tank contamination by returning conveyor beneath process section.
● Touch screen control panel
● Redundant over-temp and liquid low level safety protection
● Digital temperature control for recirculating tank heat
● Slotted, easy draining stainless steel conveyor rail
● Removable tank screens
● Adjustable spray pressures inline aqueous electronics assembly cleaning system for chemistry applications.
● Stainless steel recirculating plumbing
● Chemical isolation section to conserve chemistry and reduce cross contamination.
● Optional stainless steel, high-temp dryer module
● Utility sink (optional stencil sink)
● Full tool-less access for ease of routine maintenance.
● Optional water treatment system for closed loop rinse operation (on-board or remote).
● ISO 9001-2000 Certified