HANSON HWE7800BC cleaning system is specially designed to remove flux and other process residues
from post–reflow circuit assemblies. It’s a new-type PCB water cleaning system as a replacement of ODS
cleaning technology, which can achieve cleaning requirements of products before conformal coating process
and high performance electronic products referred in the IPC-A-610 standards.
Built-in water treatment system can produce high purity deioned water of which purity is up to
18MΩ±0.2. Cleanliness accords with US MIL-P-28809 I-level standard. The waste water is environment-
friendly which can be drained out directly in accordance with National regulations.
● No auxiliary equipment are required. Can be used after being connected to inlet/drain pipes.
● Built-in water treatment system. Raw water can be connected directly. After RO membrane,UV
sterilization and Cathode/anode resin bed, high quality pure water is produced and used for cleaning.
The cleanliness of PCBs is thus ensured.
● Carbon steel structure.
● Fully automatic/easy setup. All the cleaning, rinsing and drying steps will be finished automatically after
programming. Operators need not to take care of the machine during processing.
● Dual cleaning modes: open-loop wash/ closed-loop wash. Operator can select one of two modes.
● Cleaning and rinsing steps are executed in a “ centrifugal spray” way. Upper, middle and lower
spraying arms to provide even spraying.
● External efficient isolation flow heating mode will reduce power consumption and heat faster so as to
prevent the DI water from being ionized. The cleaning qulity is thus eusured.
● All kinds of flux, such as rosin flux, no-clean flux and water-soluble flux, can be cleaned thoroughly and
the cleanliness can reach the first class of American military MIL28809.
● Two-layer basket with pulleys to provide convenient loading/unloading PCBs can be put in slantways,
vertically or hang in the machine. Suitable for all types of PCBs.
inject chemistry manually.
● All steps can be executed automatically according to preset processes. Cleaning time/temperature,
rinsing time/temperature/times and drying temperature/grade can be set based on the sizes of various
● All the processes are controlled via intelligent microcomputer. The operation interface is user-friendly.
● In open-loop cleaning, waste water will be drained out after being filtered. The filtered water is
environment-friendly and abides the environment regulations.
● Cleanliness accords with US MIL-P-28809 I-level standard.
Input Water Filtration
Reverse Osmosis Process
Input Water Sterilization
Water Treatment System
DI Water Tank Capacity
DI Water Resistivity
Heating Power of the Cleaning/Rinsing Cycle
Internal Recycle Filtration
upper, middle and lower
Heating Power of Solution Tank
Solution Tank Capacity
Max Spraying Pressure
programmable and automatic
Max PCBs Size
650 x 700 mm
800 x 800 x 880 mm
Filtration before Draining
three phase, 380V, 50Hz
1800 (H)x 1450(W) x 1100(D) mm